Free seminar on “Programming your mind”
Do you ever wonder if there is a connection between your mind and your body?
If yes, you must also be having questions on the working of this connection.
We do a lot of things in our life, using the combination of mind and body. And sometimes when the proportions are not balanced, we fail to achieve our goals. This leads to de-motivation and dis-empowering thoughts which in turn send messages to our body, giving rise to stress.
In the first section of our seminar we talk about
• The importance & effectiveness of mind and body as a tool
• The basic anatomy of the human mind
• The powers, drawbacks & functionalities of the mind
• How to scientifically utilize the powers of your mind
In the second section of our seminar we talk about
• How & why our body responds in the most appropriate way to any discomfort
• Why do we start pressing any part of our body that pains
• Answers to the oldest treatment system of the world : Acupressure
1686, 1st cross, 4th main, Ramamohanpuram, Near Devaiah park, Bangalore
Nearest Landmark : Srirampuram metro station
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Other Workshop Links