Everyone dream about Ideas and the big Startups that can capture the world. But very few really put down their first step.
Well! Where to start? Your answer is “Startup First Step”. To make your idea into a Startup you need a magnificent team.
Art of Teaming (Workshop & Team Fair)
Learn business critical exploration techniques to find your dream team and steer your Startup Success.
The team fair is an event for Startup founders to network and find their team. This is to put in play the “Art of Teaming”, and find your co-founder(s) and team members.
Come and join us: Art of Teaming (Workshop and Team fair) to find your co-founder(s) and members of your dream team.
Part 1 : Team Formation Workshop (Exploration | Validation | Formation)
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Registration and Networking
10:30 AM- 11:30 AM: Startup First Step®: Team Formation Workshop (Exploration | Validation | Formation)
Part 2 : Team Fair
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Founder dais (Founder Introduction and Team map presentation)
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM: Networking & Team Formation
Who can attend?
If you have an idea and want to start a Startup
• Technology specialists (architects, UX, DB, Developers, Analysts)
• Marketing specialist / growth hackers / Sales Personnel
• Seed Funders, Angel Funders and Crowd Funders
• Job Seekers
Why should you attend?
• To understand team formation challenges
• To learn and apply team formation techniques
• To network
• To find right team members and build connections
10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Other Workshop Links